Castor Oil+Baking Soda: Powerful Combo That Can Treat More Than 20 Health Problems
Traditional folk remedies have been used for centuries as they are a safe and effective way to treat some health issue completely naturally.
However, people now rely more on prescription drugs which are often less effective and are always loaded with harmful chemicals.
Castor oil is an incredibly beneficial oil which can help you cure numerous health problems. Since it improves circulation, when mixed with baking soda in the form of a coating, it provides amazing health benefits.
Initially, clean the area with a baking sodasolution, and get a towel, cold pressed castor oil, clean gauze, plastic foil, and a bottle of warm water.
Heat the castor oil and soak the gauze in it. Apply it on the area, and cover with plastic oil. Place the bottle over it, and wrap with the towel. Leave it to act for an hour, and repeat daily for 40 days.
These are the 24 uses of castor oil:
- This oil can help you treat pilonidal cyst.
- To stop snoring, apply castor oil coatings on the stomach daily for 2 weeks.
- To improve hearing, put several castor oil drops in your ears.
- To treat allergies, drink 5 drops of this oil every morning.
- In the case of a sprained ankle, wrap a castor oil around it, and leave it to act until the morning.
- To treat lower back pain, apply coatings soaked in castor oil for a week.
- To accelerate the healing process of wounds, bruises, and minor cuts, treat them with castor oil.
- To cure cataracts, put a drop of castor oil in your eye before bedtime.
- To prevent stretch marks during pregnancy, massage the stomach with castor oil in the last two months of the pregnancy.
- To eliminate calcium deposits, massage your soles with castor oil on a daily basis.
- To treat nicotine and alcohol addiction, consume several drops of castor oil daily.
- Apply castor oil coating on your neck daily to treat vocal cords nodules and chronic vocal hoarseness.
- Apply castor oil coatings on the area to treat stomach hyperactivity.
- To treat chronic diarrhea, apply coating soaked in castor oil.
- Mix castor oil and baking soda to remove the dark spots on your face.
- Use castor oil to soothe bee stings and prevent swelling.
- To treat eye allergies, rub castor oil on your eyelid before bedtime.
- To stimulate hair growth, massage the scalp with this oil for 20 minutes before shampooing.
- To treat tinnitus, take 6- 8 drops of castor oil for 4 months.
- You can use this oil to treat hepatitis.
- To remove warts, rub them with castor oil for a month.
- To treat the fungal infection of the feet, apply this oil on the areas on a daily basis.
- To remove moles, rub them with this oil for a month.
- Mix it with baking soda to treat skin cancer.